• Use Osteopathic Mobilization Techniques
• Gentle pressure
• The osteopath will examine the patient in an examination process
• Uses a highly trained touch technique known as palpation
• Propose a treatment plan
• How many sessions will treatment take?
• What lifestyle changes need to be done?
• The patient will likely feel sore for 24-48 hours after the examination
Benefits of Osteopathy
• Osteopathic treatments can help with changing sleep cycles, nervous, circulatory, and lymphatic system
• Relieves muscle tension
• Enhances blood supply to tissues
• Helping the body to heal
• Increases mobility to heal
• No use of drugs or surgery
Book a session today