We hope that you are healthy and happy. We took some time to set up the clinic space and inform ourselves for the “new normal”.
With physical changes in every clinic, procedural modifications, and heighted sanitization we can confidently welcome you to Clinetic.
- If you have a cough, fever, sore throat, stay home! Self-isolate and contact Telehealth Ontario at 1 866 797 0000.
- Observe a social distance of 6 ft (2m). When in the clinic make sure to wear a mask at all times.
- Cough into your elbow.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Don’t touch your face.
AT THE CLINIC
- There is a Plexiglass barrier at the front desk
- We have masks, if you forget yours just ask your therapist for one
- Hand sanitizers are in every room to keep your hands safe and clean
- COVID screening is happening via a questionnaire and temperature check as you enter the lobby to make sure everyone is safe
TREATMENT WHILE SOCIAL DISTANCING
Both practitioner and client must wear a mask during the treatment in order to keep everyone safe!
We have always had high sanitization standards and continue to maintain these. We launder all linens after each client. We clean every room after each client to make sure that we are creating a safe environment for our clients!
FEEL SAFE AND READY TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
- Book online through our website at CLINETIC.CA. Or email us at info@Clinetic.ca. You can also call us at 647-333-4135
- All the forms can be completed at your convenient time at home. When you come in for an appointment, you will go straight to the therapy room in order to prevent contact with other patients.
- Bookings must be made in advance.
- Arrive no more than five minutes before your appointment start time.
OUR KIND REQUESTS
- Please be on time.
- Sanitize your hands and put on the mask as soon as you enter the clinic.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Keep conversation to a minimum in the clinic. Long discussions will need to take place over the phone.
Be safe and stay healthy,