BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS
- Easy to eat
- High in fiber
- Good source of protein
- Great omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids ratio
BENEFITS OF CHIA SEEDS:
- Easy to eat: chia seeds are small, portable and can last a long time. Their neutral taste makes it easy to add them to any dish.
- High in fiber: helps regulate bowel movements, and reduces your risk of type 2 diabetes, obesity, and heart disease.
- Good source of protein: with almost as much protein as egg, chia seeds are a great way to vary protein intake.
- Great omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids ratio: Helps restore balance in the body to combat chronic inflammation, insulin resistance, and obesity.
Have any questions?
Give us a call at 647-333-4135
We’re located at 1300 Don Mills Rd, Toronto ON